Below are some of the details of achievements by founder Alberto Presincula, kyoshi:
- 1st to 6th Dan Rank awarded by Latino Gonzales – (9th Dan, Father of Philippine Karate).
- 1997, Katsuya Miyahira – (10th Dan Grand Master, Founder of Shido-kan) recognized his practice of Okinawa Shorin-Ryu Karatedo Kyokai.
- 1999, Katsuya Miyahira – (10th Dan Grand Master, Founder of Shido-kan) awarded him his 7th Dan and appointed him as a representative of Shido-kan in Australia.
- 2002, he received his 6th Dan World Karate Federation (WKF) in Australia Karate Federation (AKF) Australia.
- 2004, Alberto Presincula kyoshi, was appointed by Seikichi Iha (10th Dan Grand Master) as the chief of branch in Australia of Beikuko Shido-kan Karatedo Association.
- 2005, He was appointed by Seikichi Iha (10th Dan Grand Master) as the Head Master in Australia of Ryukyu Kingdom Suidi Original Weapon Association
- 2008, Seikichi Iha (10th Dan Grand Master) awarded Alberto Presincula kyoshi his 8th Dan Rank in Beikuko, Michigan.
- 2015, Alberto Presincula kyoshi, became a member and an official delegate to represent the Philippines in World United Karate Organization (W.U.K.O.) & Associated Discipline (A.D.) based in Italy.